Curved Roller Conveyor
What is Curved Roller Conveyor
Curved roller conveyor are easy to articulate and filter, and can be used to form complex logistics conveying systems as well as diversion and merging systems to complete a wide range of process needs, and are very widely used.
The roller lines are easy to connect with each other and can be used to form complex logistics conveying systems with multiple roller lines and other conveying equipment or special machines to fulfill the needs of various processes. The accumulation roller can be used to achieve the accumulation of material conveying. The roller conveyor has a simple structure, high reliability, and is easy to use and maintain.
With the following reference pictures
Classification of Curved Roller Conveyor
The main materials of the Curved Roller Conveyor: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, PVC, plastic steel.
Curved Roller Conveyor are driven by: reducer motor drive, electric roller drive.
Application range: widely used in electronics, beverage, food, packaging, machinery, electronics, light industry, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, rubber and plastic, automobile and motorcycle, logistics and other industries.
Transmission methods: single sprocket, double sprocket, O-belt, flat friction drive belt, synchronous belt, etc., spool drive.
Curved Roller Conveyor design parameters.
- length, width and height of the conveyed object.
- the weight of each conveying unit.
- condition of the bottom of the conveyed object.
- the existence of special working environment requirements (e.g. humidity, high temperatures, influence of chemicals, etc.)
- The conveyor is unpowered or motor driven.
- The angle of the turning conveyor (e.g. 90 degree turn, 45 degree turn, 180 degree turn).
- To ensure that the goods can be conveyed smoothly, at least three rollers must be in contact with the conveyance at all times. For soft bags, pallets should be added if necessary.
- The length of the rollers should be chosen for different widths of goods, generally “conveyance + 50 mm”.
- Wall thickness and shaft diameter of the roller: according to the weight of the conveyance is equally distributed to the contact roller, calculate the required weight of each roller, so as to determine the wall thickness and shaft diameter of the roller.
- Roller material and surface treatment: according to the different conveying environments, determine the material and surface treatment used for the rollers (carbon steel galvanised, stainless steel, blackened or covered with rubber).
- Choose the installation method of the roller: according to the specific requirements of the overall conveyor, choose the installation method of the roller: spring pressed in, internal tooth shaft type, full flat tenon type, through shaft pin hole type, etc. For the tapered roller of the bender, the width and taper of the roller face depends on the size of the goods and the turning radius.
How to select a Curved Roller Conveyor
- roller materials are carbon steel galvanized, covered with rubber, stainless steel, steel plastic steel, etc., the selection should be based on the weight of the load to determine not material and model roller.
- The food industry should give preference to stainless steel bodies and stainless steel rollers.
- General conveyor roller top height is slightly lower than the height of the side of the body, according to the need to set the side baffle, edge, guardrail.
For detail and price of curved roller conveyor, please refer to: